EPAPenDepthDemo

lepalom

EPAPenDepthDemo

Post by lepalom »

Hi,

I have modified the Jamfile to include the Demo EPAPenDepthDemo. However I have found that the Demo doesn't compile:
Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:43:44: error: NarrowPhaseCollision/EpaCommon.h: No such file or directory
Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:44:44: error: NarrowPhaseCollision/EpaVertex.h: No such file or directory
Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:45:46: error: NarrowPhaseCollision/EpaHalfEdge.h: No such file or directory
Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:46:42: error: NarrowPhaseCollision/EpaFace.h: No such file or directory
Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:47:48: error: NarrowPhaseCollision/EpaPolyhedron.h: No such file or directory
Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:48:38: error: NarrowPhaseCollision/Epa.h: No such file or directory
Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:50:60: error: NarrowPhaseCollision/EpaPenetrationDepthSolver.h: No such file or directory
Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:51: error: 'EpaPenetrationDepthSolver' does not name a type

Also, I have seen that this fiels were in the 1.6a version but not in the 1.7 neither 1.8. So,

there's no penetration depth test?
this example will never works?

Thank's in advance and for this great library,

Best regards,

Leo
Erwin Coumans
Site Admin

Post by Erwin Coumans »

Some optional files, including the EPA penetration files have been moved to Extras folder. There is another penetration depth estimation, which is default (MinkowskiPenetrationDepthSolver).

That's why the example has been disabled for now. It might be re-enabled, as an 'extra' example in a future release.

Thanks,
Erwin
lepalom

Post by lepalom »

Erwin Coumans wrote:Some optional files, including the EPA penetration files have been moved to Extras folder. There is another penetration depth estimation, which is default (MinkowskiPenetrationDepthSolver).
Ok, so I have to understand that this example doesn't work with the new default penetration depth estimation, no?
Erwin Coumans wrote: That's why the example has been disabled for now. It might be re-enabled, as an 'extra' example in a future release.

Ok, so I will wait till the new example.

Thank's,

Leo