Blender Web Plugin

Physics APIs, Physics file formats, Maya, Max, XSI, Cinema 4D, Lightwave, Blender, thinkingParticles™ and other simulation tools, exporters and importers
darkcgi

Blender Web Plugin

Post by darkcgi »

Currently the Blender Web Plugin only supports the sumo physics and I would like it to support Bullet instead.
bmud

Post by bmud »

I would also like the web plug-in to be supported even in the slightest. If you search through the blender.org developer's forums you will find a few web plug-in enthusiasts (ie, coders) that have tried (and some have failed) to make a new version of the web plug-in. With crystalblend being mentioned sooo much any time you try to bring up resurrection of the original game engine, its hard to get traction for the web plug-in. Since GLSL development has been very heavy as of late, I think now is a good time to be asking the question again: "Will the web plug-in ever come back?" I think the answer is yes, but the community might unfortunately wait around for web 2.0

Anyway, you're harassing the right group. I hope yours, and all our other requests to restart web plug-in development aren't lost in the fray. At the very least, maybe you should look into finding who developed the firefox version of the 2.25 plug-in.