Ray PosPulse Mode and negative Message Bugs in 2.42 pre22Win

Physics APIs, Physics file formats, Maya, Max, XSI, Cinema 4D, Lightwave, Blender, thinkingParticles™ and other simulation tools, exporters and importers
Doc Holiday

Ray PosPulse Mode and negative Message Bugs in 2.42 pre22Win

Post by Doc Holiday »

Hi, i've found some Bugs in 2.42 pre22Win

1. RaySensor is pulsing always if triggert, even the Positive Pulse Mode is off. In that Case it should pulse only on Time if triggert.

2. There is nomore negative Pulse from the Message Sensor. If triggert by incoming Message it should pulse one positive, and one negative, not? But here are two Positives.

I've uploadet some example Files: to rapidshere

3.? I've also noticed a Problem with the Motion-blending of Actions. Im still trying to extract and confirm this Bug. Is this the right Place to post it, or better on Blender BugTracker?

Cu, Doc
Erwin Coumans
Site Admin

Re: Ray PosPulse Mode and negative Message Bugs in 2.42 pre2

Post by Erwin Coumans »

Doc Holiday wrote:Hi, i've found some Bugs in 2.42 pre22Win

1. RaySensor is pulsing always if triggert, even the Positive Pulse Mode is off. In that Case it should pulse only on Time if triggert.

2. There is nomore negative Pulse from the Message Sensor. If triggert by incoming Message it should pulse one positive, and one negative, not? But here are two Positives.

I've uploadet some example Files: to rapidshere

3.? I've also noticed a Problem with the Motion-blending of Actions. Im still trying to extract and confirm this Bug. Is this the right Place to post it, or better on Blender BugTracker?

Cu, Doc
Thanks a lot Doc!

Non-bullet physics related bug discussion / report is best done on Blender BugTracker. Charlie and me try to reserve some time to fix issues.
Actually, the logic system is quite broken at the moment, some rewrite/new UI is necessary. I will try to look at it.

Thanks,
Erwin