Bullet C API

ROm222

Bullet C API

Post by ROm222 »

When the bullet C api will be ready!? Cuz I saw that there is work in progress etc... but when it's going to be available? even beta, I would be please ;)

Cheers!
Erwin Coumans
Site Admin

Re: Bullet C API

Post by Erwin Coumans »

Part of the Bullet C-API is already being used in the Bullet/Demos/DinoDemo.

It is unfinished, but does simulate simple boxes.

Which particular parts do you need? It will likely progress in small improvements at a time.
Thanks,
Erwin
ROm222

Post by ROm222 »

ho! I haven't spotted that one... well looks pretty much like what I need ;) just a question, how can I set the mass of the object and the world gravity using the C API?

Cheers!
nebula

Post by nebula »

Hi,

we're using Bullet as a DLL/SO in a plug-in framework, so we've done some work to make the C API work for us. For now, we're really just adding stuff how and when we need it, some stuff even on extensions in Bullet that we've written ourselves.

That being said, maybe it's useful to someone, and maybe we'll try and get this in the official release. Not anywhere near mature enough for that, though.

It's based on a modified version of Bullet 2.72. Source license: same as Bullet. File attached to this message.

Have fun!
- Daan Nusman
re-lion
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.