Here is a first release candidate, Bullet 2.63-RC1.
- Added fast hashtable-based pair manager to store broadphase collision results. Thanks to Pierre Terdiman for the suggestion, and Erin Catto for some implementation details in his Box2D library.
- Francisco Leon provided the new GIMPACT 0.3 concave mesh collision library.
- BulletColladaConverter is now a separate library in Extras, instead of embedded in the ColladaDemo. Thanks to Srekel for suggestion.
- fix for crash in optional Extras/box-box, related to new pool memory
- Extras/quickstep improvements, thanks to Remotion
- General performance improvements and minor fixes.
Download Bullet-2.63-RC1 here.
Any feedback is welcome!
Open source Bullet Physics SDK release information
1 post • Page 1 of 1