need assistance

frescalus

need assistance

Post by frescalus »

Good morning,

I made a post in another part of the forum regarding compiling the latest release however I have recieved no assistance even though a lot of people have looked at it and simply moved on.

Can someone please assist in helping me compile this for maya 2012?

I compiled and made .mll however it is not working in maya so I know I'm missing something but I'm not sure what.
STTrife

Re: need assistance

Post by STTrife »

You got any specific error from the maya console?
frescalus

Post by frescalus »

Yes sir...

Code: Select all

// Error: file: C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2012/scripts/others/pluginWin.mel line 665: Unable to dynamically load : C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2012/bin/plug-ins/Bullet/Bullet.mll
 // 
// Error: file: C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2012/scripts/others/pluginWin.mel line 665:  // 
// Error: file: C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2012/scripts/others/pluginWin.mel line 665:  (Bullet) // 

and if I put it in the main plugin folder, it will show up in the list of plugins but this is what I get:

Code: Select all

// Error: line 1: Unable to dynamically load : C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2012/bin/plug-ins/Bullet.mll
 // 
// Error: line 1:  // 
// Error: line 1:  (Bullet) // 
STTrife

Post by STTrife »

I'm not sure about this, but maybe maya has generated a more detailed error log in a file somewhere? I suggest to check the program directory for any log files.
frescalus

Post by frescalus »

Probably a result of me doing something wrong

what I'm trying to do is compile a maya plugin for maya 2012 and possibly maya 2013
I got those before i was able to get the maya plugin wizard working for Vis C++ express 2010

now I get the error unable to use kernel32.lib which i'm trying to find a fix for...