Can't compile the "hello world"

huisky

Can't compile the "hello world"

Post by huisky »

following the tutorials, however it did not work. following error messages:

'BulletAppTest2.exe': Loaded 'P:\bullet-2.79\BulletAppTest2\Debug\BulletAppTest2.exe', Symbols loaded.
'BulletAppTest2.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'BulletAppTest2.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'BulletAppTest2.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcp100d.dll', Symbols loaded.
'BulletAppTest2.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcr100d.dll', Symbols loaded.
'BulletAppTest2.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\apphelp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

does anybody have a clue?

Rgds
Huisky
Dr.Shepherd

Re: Can't compile the "hello world"

Post by Dr.Shepherd »

At first, I don't know how this error information coming about. Then, I googled it, and people say this is related with VS2010. You can try adjusting the configuration of your Visual Studio projects, check this:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums ... bf4a037ea0

Personally I use Ubuntu, so I don't know if it is really the right answer. Any other opinion?
jarno

Post by jarno »

They are not error message, but just the debugger saying that it can't find the debug symbol files for some standard Windows libraries. That is normal and will have no effect on the running of the program.

Also, as you're getting as far as starting up the application, the problem is likely to not be the compiler.

---JvdL---
huisky

Post by huisky »

Thanks so much.
it did seem like that!

Rgds
Huisky
jarno wrote:They are not error message, but just the debugger saying that it can't find the debug symbol files for some standard Windows libraries. That is normal and will have no effect on the running of the program.

Also, as you're getting as far as starting up the application, the problem is likely to not be the compiler.

---JvdL---