Bullet Physics Demo for latest C4 game engine

Show what you made with Bullet Physics SDK: Games, Demos, Integrations with a graphics engine, modeler or any other application
Erwin Coumans
Site Admin

Bullet Physics Demo for latest C4 game engine

Post by Erwin Coumans »

An updated physics integration of Bullet Physics 2.23 with the latest C4 game engine, version 129. Very basic support for both the Newton and JamesH PhysX test files (included)

Bullet would perform much better if Cylinder and Box primitives were assigned to the crates and barrels in the PhysX test world.

Ragdolls and vehicles through COLLADA Physics is on the wish list..
It would be good if all Physics integrations are more unified and using a similar C4 interface. If things diverge too much, people can't switch from one to the other physics engine easy.

Win32 download, includes binaries, Bullet Physics integration and projectfile (17 Mb)
http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... 9_Demo.zip
Last edited by Erwin Coumans on Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshMcConnell

Post by AshMcConnell »

Hi Erwin,

Just a slight problem with the libbullet project in VC8, it doesn't include btQuickprof.cpp, therefore when you go to use the collision detection lib on its own it gives a few linking errors relating to btQuickprof.

Hope this helps!
Thanks!
All the best,
Ash
Erwin Coumans
Site Admin

Post by Erwin Coumans »

AshMcConnell wrote:Hi Erwin,

Just a slight problem with the libbullet project in VC8, it doesn't include btQuickprof.cpp, therefore when you go to use the collision detection lib on its own it gives a few linking errors relating to btQuickprof.

Hope this helps!
Thanks!
All the best,
Ash
Hi Ash,

libbulletcollision.vcproj depends on libbulletmath.vcproj, just include that and you should be fine.
Alternatively, comment out the define #USE_QUICKPROF in LinearMath/btQuickProf.h and you are fine.

Hope this helps,
Thanks,
Erwin
AshMcConnell

Post by AshMcConnell »

Ah right, I just included the libbullet project into my solution and it had everything except the quick prof stuff.

I had a pretty old version previously so I didnt know about the libbulletmath.vcproj project

not a problem either way!

Thanks!
Ash

PS. Just noticed I replied the the wrong thread :oops: :lol: