build error for bullet-2.82-r2704 for ios and my xcode is 5

songsofgrazier

build error for bullet-2.82-r2704 for ios and my xcode is 5

Post by songsofgrazier »

Check dependencies
Code Sign error: No matching provisioning profiles found: No provisioning profiles matching the bundle identifier “Apple.AppUnitTest-xcode4” were found.
CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 7.1'

** BUILD FAILED **
Basroil

Re: build error for bullet-2.82-r2704 for ios and my xcode i

Post by Basroil »

You need to go to an xcode forum or contact Apple directly, it's definitely not a Bullet issue at this stage, rather xcode one :wink:
songsofgrazier

Post by songsofgrazier »

but i think there is some error in the makefile for ios
c6burns

Post by c6burns »

I think it's more that you haven't set up a provisioning profile. I bet if you literally cut and paste that output into google there with be a stackoverflow post from someone who has done the same.
songsofgrazier

Post by songsofgrazier »

c6burns wrote:I think it's more that you haven't set up a provisioning profile. I bet if you literally cut and paste that output into google there with be a stackoverflow post from someone who has done the same.
I have no choice to set up that, the error is from the "xcode4" setting , I am using xcode5, not xcode4, I mean the make file is not updated to the new xcode , any body know where to modify in the script "ios_build.sh"? not google or stackoverflow any more , thanks
c6burns

Post by c6burns »

IMHO the error is that code signing is required for iOS deployment and you haven't set it up.

Also, can't you generate an xcode5 project using CMake? Also also, you can just add the cpp files you need directly in an existing project if it comes down to it.
songsofgrazier

Post by songsofgrazier »

c6burns wrote:IMHO the error is that code signing is required for iOS deployment and you haven't set it up.

Also, can't you generate an xcode5 project using CMake? Also also, you can just add the cpp files you need directly in an existing project if it comes down to it.
As you said, every one need to spend $99 to get the profile just beacause to build the bullet successfully?
there is nothing with cpp file ,just building options for the shell and the "premake4_osx"file

localhost:build songsofgrazier$ more ios_build.sh
#!/bin/sh
./premake4_osx --ios xcode4
xcodebuild -project xcode4ios/AppUnitTest.xcodeproj -configuration Release -arch armv7

localhost:build songsofgrazier$ vi premake4_osx

Îúíþ^G^@^@^@^C^@^@^@^B^@^@^@^M^@^@^@è^E^@^@<85>^@^@^A^A^@^@^@8^@^@^@__PAGEZERO^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^P^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^A^@^@^@Ð^A^@^@__TEXT^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^P^@^@^@ ^E^@^@^@^@^@^@ ^E^@^G^@^@^@^E^@^@^@^F^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__text^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__TEXT^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@D^^^@^@^\¥^A^@D^N^@^@^B^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^D^@<80>^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__symbol_stub^@^@^@__TEXT^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@`Ã^A^@¦^B^@^@`³^A^@^A^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^H^D^@<80>^@^@^@^@^F^@^@^@__stub_helper^@^@^@__TEXT^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^HÆ^A^@x^D^@^@^H¶^A^@^B^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^D^@<80>^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__cstring^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__TEXT^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@<80>Ê^A^@Üâ^C^@<80>º^A^@^D^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^B^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__const^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__TEXT^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@`­^E^@P^B^@^@`<9d>^E^@^D^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__unwind_info^@^@^@__TEXT^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@°¯^E^@H^@^@^@°<9f>^E^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^A^@^@^@<8c>^A^@^@__DATA^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@°^E^@^@^P^@^@^@ ^E^@^@^P^@^@^G^@^@^@^C^@^@^@^E^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__program_vars^@^@__DATA^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@°^E^@^T^@^@^@^@ ^E^@^B^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__nl_symbol_ptr^@__DATA^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^T°^E^@8^@^@^@^T ^E^@^B^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^F^@^@^@q^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__la_symbol_ptr^@__DATA^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@L°^E^@Ä^A^@^@L ^E^@^B^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^G^@^@^@^?^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__data^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__DATA^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^P²^E^@ð^@^@^@^P¢^E^@^D^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__const^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@__DATA^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@³^E^@^@^H^@^@^@£^E^@^D^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^A^@^@^@8^@^@^@__LINKEDIT^@^@^@^@^@^@^@À^E^@^@0^A^@^@°^E^@<98>.^A^@^G^@^@^@^A^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@"^@^@<80>0^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@°^E^@<84>^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@<84>°^E^@ä^G^@^@h¸^E^@¬^R^@^@^B^@^@^@^X^@^@^@^TË^E^@à^L^@^@Ti^F^@Du^@^@^K^@^@^@P^@^@^@^@^@^@^@P^K^@^@P^K^@^@^Y^A^@^@i^L^@^@w^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@<94>e^F^@ð^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^N^@^@^@^\^@^@^@^L^@^@^@/usr/lib/dyld^@^@^@^[^@^@^@^X^@^@^@5q¨ÍMS4N¶^E_ñ«Éª<8b>^E^@^@^@P^@^@^@^A^@^@^@^P^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@D^^^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^L^@^@^@d^@^@^@^X^@^@^@^B^@^@^@^@^@,^@^@^@^A^@/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices^@^@^@^L^@^@^@4^@^@^@^X^@^@^
"premake4_osx" [noeol][converted] 9128L, 505543C

I need some body to tell me how to modify the premake4_osx file to make the build option xcode4 chenged to xcode5

beacause the premake4_osx is a binary file
Basroil

Post by Basroil »

songsofgrazier wrote: As you said, every one need to spend $99 to get the profile just beacause to build the bullet successfully?
there is nothing with cpp file ,just building options for the shell and the "premake4_osx"file
Not sure what that jumble of words means, but if you are saying that you do not have the developer license for targeting iOS, no you cannot target iOS without the development kit ($100)