Demo/Sample Project for iOS/iPhone

barnaclau

Demo/Sample Project for iOS/iPhone

Post by barnaclau »

I'm just starting to look into Bullet Physics. Despite the fact that it is promoted as being suitable for development on the iOS, I'm having an extremely hard time finding helpful tutorials or even simplistic demos helping a newcomer understand some of the basics and how it integrates properly with the iOS environment. Now, I have seen a few introductions that include other intermediary frameworks like Cocos3D, SIO2 or Oolong. But these all carry an enormous load of other things that need to be considered or set up, which essentially removes the focus from Bullet.

Long story short: I would love to have access to:

1. An official documentation on the steps to follow to setup Bullet for iOS development and get something simple rendered.
2. A simple demo project targeted at iOS.

Erwin has a posted a video on YouTube, which shows a simple demo (but with Oolong) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8h8yqcTdn8. I'm wondering, is there any XCode project out there, that has a similar setup for iOS that can be downloaded?

Thank you!
SomeCallMeTim

Re: Demo/Sample Project for iOS/iPhone

Post by SomeCallMeTim »

I agree. I'm trying to get a simple iPhone test going without any luck. Very frustrating.
barnaclau

Re: Demo/Sample Project for iOS/iPhone

Post by barnaclau »

Rather than doing the traditional bump, I would just like to use this unanswered thread to make a request.

If anyone that's involved wit Bullet and has the time at any point in the future, please consider doing samples and documentation for iOS.

Thank you.

Claudia