Game Physics Resources

hardwire

Game Physics Resources

Post by hardwire »

In my journey for game physics wisdom, knowledge and immortality I gathered many articles, links, papers and source codes, but it was pretty messy in my notepad.
In the same time I found out I have to make an "internet application" as a semestral project, so I connected these two things into one and created (very simple) system for saving resources and dviding them into categories.

What I want you to do: look at http://physics.hardwire.cz and tell me whether you find it useful or not.
Do you like the layout? Is category and resource listing ok? If I simply listed everything in one page it probably would not be accepted in school:)

Also, I thought it can be useful to mirror these resources, because often I found many broken links at other sites. Do you think it might be a problem when I mirror some papers?

If you see any typos, gramatic mistakes or desinformations, let me know:)

If you want anything added there, again, let me know.
Dirk Gregorius

Re: Game Physics Resources

Post by Dirk Gregorius »

Hey,

I looked through your list because of your post at Gamedev and found it very complete. It might be that you missed OpenTissue, but maybe I just overlooked it.

Well done,
-Dirk
hardwire

Post by hardwire »

Dirk Gregorius wrote:I looked through your list because of your post at Gamedev...
Ah...I thought nobody has read it since there was no reply:)

I know about OpenTissue but forgot to add it. Thanks!
bone

Post by bone »

hardwire wrote:Ah...I thought nobody has read it since there was no reply:)
I bookmarked it as well. Keep up the good work!