Bullet 2.75 RC3 (SVN revision 1694) is available for download and testing:
- Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH) fluids preview, thanks to Rama Hoetzlein for contributing this under the ZLib license! See Bullet/Extras/sph. The SPH fluids will be integrated into Bullet with two-way interaction, similar to cloth/soft body simulation.
- GPU physics kernels preview. Right now mainly CPU version, you can enable CUDA version manually. An OpenCL version will follow soon. See Bullet/Demos/Gpu2/3dDemo
- 2D physics demo, with 2D and 3D object interaction, see Bullet/Demos/Box2dDemo
- New constraints: btHinge2Constraint,btUniversalConstraint,btGeneric6DofSpringConstraint, thanks to Roman Ponomarev
- Use ALT+Left/Middle/Right Mouse button+mouse motion for Maya-style camera navigation
- Re-enabled split impulse constraint solver option, to avoid adding momentum due to penetration recovery (includes SIMD support)
- Removed first argument 'localInertiaTensor, from btMultiSphereShape. Update your code by remove the first argument: it calculates its local inertia from its aabb now.
- Increased performance by disabling motion state synchronization for static/inactive objects.
Use btDiscreteDynamicsWorld::setSynchronizeAllMotionStates(true); for backwards compatiblity.
- many bug fixes
There are still many open issues, they will be addressed in upcoming versions!