- Constraint limits visualization, see Bullet/Demos/ConstraintDemo, thanks Roman Ponomarev
- All constraints can use the new generic SIMD optimized innerloop
- Improved Cone-twist and Generic 6DOF constraint, thanks Eddy Boxerman
- Buoyancy demos, see Bullet/Demos/HeightFieldFluidDemo, thanks John McCutchan
- Option for one-shot multiple-contact generation, use defaultCollisionConfiguration->setConvexConvexMultipointIterations()
- Improved ColladaConverter, with support for hinge and point 2 point constraint export
- Dynamica Maya plugin works for Maya 2009 now, thanks to Lawrence Chai from Disney Animation
- Some workaround to avoid crashes in character controller - dynamic object interaction
- Soft body self-collision, when using convex collision clusters
- deterministic btDbvtBroadphase, use broadphase->resetPool(dispatcher), and see DemoApplication::clientResetScene
- btActionInterface to make it easier to integrate your custom character, vehicle actions into the physics pipeline
- Updated Bullet_User_Manual.pdf for Bullet 2.74
- Numerous other fixes and contributions since 2.73 sp1 release, thanks everyone!
Thanks again everyone for all the contributions.
Please report if there are any issues, and enjoy,