Important Note: a few minor changes in API
- RayResultCallback::addSingleResult and RayResultCallback::hasHit are low-case to conform to coding standard.
Please update your derived classes by a global search for HasHit and AddSingleResult and replace it into hasHit and addSingleResult.
- btCollisionWorld::rayTest and btCollisionWorld::convexSweepTest use collision filtering consistent with regular collision detection.
Please assign the collision filter group and mask to the ConvexResultCallback and RayResultCallback structure, before calling rayTest and convexSweepTest.
- You can customize the collision filtering for ray/convex test by overriding the 'needsCollision' virtual method in the ConvexResultCallback/RayResultCallback result structures
- First version of kinematic character controller (non-rigid body). See Demos/CharacterDemo
- Added btMultimaterialTriangleMeshShape, see MultiMaterialDemo
Thanks to Alex Silverman for the contribution
- Performance improvements for btDbvhBroadphase, thanks to Nathanael Presson
- Various bugfixes
Feedback is welcome,