Bullet 2.59 is released, a quick minor update, reverting constraint solver to older version to avoid issues, applying some fixed reported in this forum.
Download Bullet 2.59
- Added serialization for BVH tree ('cooking') for btBvhTriangleMeshShape. See ConcaveDemo for example. Thanks to Phil Knight.
- Fixed issue with kinematic objects at low angular velocity
- Added bt32BitAxis3Sweep broadphase for larger worlds (> 16384 objects, large coordinates)
- Replaced several dynamic allocations by pool/stack allocations. Minor API change, see demos (btDefaultCollisionConfiguration)
- fix in math lib, thanks Jay Lee
- added branch-free quantized aabb overlap check, thanks Phil Knight
- register sphere-sphere, sphere-box, sphere triangle by default
- faster traversal for BVH/triangle meshes by default
Open source Bullet Physics SDK release information
1 post • Page 1 of 1