Bullet 2.58 Physics SDK released:
- Added serialization for BVH tree ('cooking') for btBvhTriangleMeshShape. See ConcaveDemo for example. Thanks to Phil Knight.
- Added bt32BitAxis3Sweep broadphase for larger worlds (> 16384 objects, large coordinates)
- Replaced several dynamic allocations by pool/stack allocations. Minor API change, see demos (btDefaultCollisionConfiguration)
- fix in math lib, thanks Jay Lee
- added branch-free quantized aabb overlap check, thanks Phil Knight
- register sphere-sphere, sphere-box, sphere triangle by default
- faster traversal for BVH/triangle meshes by default
- msvc 6 support fixed
Fixes for generic d6 constraint, kinematic objects with slow rotation and other will go into 2.59.
Open source Bullet Physics SDK release information
1 post • Page 1 of 1