Introduction

Job seekers and recruitment for game physics developers.
AlesX

Introduction

Post by AlesX »

Firstly I would like to thank Erwin for allowing me this opportunity to introduce myself to this community. My name is Ales Chalmners, I work as a professional game industry recruiter for Amadeus Interactive Solutions (AIS) I will be posting a small selection of positions that hopefully will be of interest to this community. Should you want to make a move and dont see an exact match in the advertised positions please contact me - we will strive to find you the perfect role.......

To discuss our professional representation services, see testimonials from other satisfied candidate's or just want unbiased and ethical career advice then please feel free to contact me. You can be sure that all communication is treated as highly confidential.

I look forward to receiving your feedback on this subject,

Regards,
Ales Chalmners
Game recruiter
AIS
Game Division
ales@amadeusinteractive.com
http://www.amadeusinteractive.com

Dedicated to providing experienced game developers access to the world's best career opportunities, Amadeus Interactive Solutions (AIS) has partnered with North America and Europe's most respected and admired studios. With our team of highly experienced multi-lingual game industry professionals, AIS will leverage your experience to elevate your career to the next level.
because? finding the perfect job, isn?t a game