Ubisoft Bucharest is looking for a Physics Engine Programmer who will research and develop new features and tools requested by AAA games (Assassin's Creed, The Division, Steep, Ghost Recon and many other unannounced titles).
The engine’s name is Motion and it is a real time physics engine able to simulate soft and rigid bodies.
• Participate in the design and development of APIs & tools
• Ensure clear and structured programming, keeping performance, maintenance and compatibility requirements in mind
• Collaborate with game development teams to help integrate the SKD and tools in their production pipeline
• Correct the bugs determined by other working units and the quality control team
• Highly experienced in C++ programming
• Good knowledge of algorithms and OOP
• Strong 3D math skills
• Knowledge of (game) physic will be a plus
• Good knowledge of C# and WPF will be a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent
• Good spoken/written English
• Ability to work as part of a team with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Professional working environment
• Relocation assistance
• Access to private medical system
• Meal tickets
• Fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, relaxation area, bike rental service
• Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun
Let’s get in MOTION!
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com.
Job seekers and recruitment for game physics developers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1