We are working on a very exciting project and we are looking for smart and passionate people to get on board with us!
We are a team of 10 people, mainly engineers (Ecole Polytechnique, Ecole Centrale) and doctors (INRIA) and we are working on an innovative project that is going to revolutionize the way we shop for clothes online. Fitle is the first smartshopping platform where you will be able to virtually try clothes before buying them, thanks to 3D.
We are looking for a developer to help out improving the cloth, deformable and rigid body simulation. This is a full-time position working with the rest of the team located in Paris, France. We can also offer internships if you prefer
• Excellent understanding of physics-based simulation
• Experience with real-time collision detection, cloth, soft body, rigid body simulation
• Strong knowledge of C++ programming techniques and mathematics
• Master degree in Computer Science or proven equivalent experience
An ideal candidate would also have:
• Experience using a physics SDK such as Bullet (preferred), Havok, PhysX, ODE
• Understanding of OpenCL or CUDA
• Good communication skills
Don't hesitate to apply!
Job seekers and recruitment for game physics developers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1