Compiling HelloWorld separately with MinGW -> Crash

Post Reply
rob_marc2003
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:51 am

Compiling HelloWorld separately with MinGW -> Crash

Post by rob_marc2003 »

Dear BP community,

I ran into some strange problem recently while trying to get BulletPhyisics working with MinGW.

Compiling the whole Bullet Library from scratch works with MinGW 64bit and cmake. I've replaced glut with freeglut though. Compiling, linking etc. works. The demos just work fine if I include some additional dynamic linking libraries (libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll, libstdc++-6.dll) and freeglut.dll of course.

Now what I am trying to do is the following: just want to compile the HelloWorld.cpp with my own makefile. Compiling, linking etc. works.

Here is my makefile:

Code: Select all

include_directories("c:/bullet-2.82-r2704test/src/")
link_directories ("h:/test/test/")
set(SRC  ./HelloWorld.cpp)
add_executable(Grc ${SRC} bullet.rc)
target_link_libraries(Grc
	BulletDynamics
	BulletCollision
	LinearMath
	)
Again, I include the dlls and I get a crash:
AppHelloWorld.exe has stopped working (I just renamed it to Grc.exe)
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.

Where it brakes:

Code: Select all

btDiscreteDynamicsWorld* dynamicsWorld = new btDiscreteDynamicsWorld(dispatcher,overlappingPairCache,solver,collisionConfiguration);
Any thoughts why is this happening?

Rob
Attachments
cmake-gui setup and successful build
cmake-gui setup and successful build
cmake-guiSetup.png (350.85 KiB) Viewed 7983 times
HelloWorld error
HelloWorld error
error.png (66.79 KiB) Viewed 7983 times
Post Reply