Show what you made with Bullet Physics SDK: Games, Demos, Integrations with a graphics engine, modeler or any other application
alexmac
Posts: 4 Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:56 pm
Post
by alexmac » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:06 pm
Here's a simple SDL+OpenGL+Bullet application that shows how a deformable terrain can be done using bullet.
The code is available here:
http://alexmac.cc/bullet-test/
And here is a picture of it in action:
ola
Posts: 169 Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:56 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:
Post
by ola » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:27 am
Works well here! Nice toy. Thanks
Best regards,
Ola
tullygray
Posts: 2 Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:18 am
Post
by tullygray » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:27 am
Um, I'm new to this forum and somewhat new to Bullet as well. Sorry I haven't checked your demo but I just got Bullet working with my deformable terrain also. Cool huh? I'm gonna post another topic now!