It's some days old now, but maybe some of you haven't seen it yet: http://vimeo.com/13457383
Lagoa Multiphysics is a quite impressive plug-in for Softimage XSI's node system ICE.
Lagoa Multiphysics
Re: Lagoa Multiphysics
It looks awesome, but it seems like it only runs in realtime for a very small number of nodes (maybe one or two hundred from the look of it)?
Re: Lagoa Multiphysics
I haven't tried it myself, so I don't know. Given the enormous particle counts in the example, I guess that some thousands of particles should be possible in real-time -- but that's just my guess. Would be interesting to consider for Bullet once we have its OpenCL-version. With the current version you can do simulations with several ten thousand particles (e.g., see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO23cCZm8Kw which uses the Bullet-based Cinema 4D dynamics), but not in real-time.
Re: Lagoa Multiphysics
Impressive!It said all the body share the same solver ,what is the solver based,could you give a short descirption?