[HELP] Export compound collision objects to COLLADA

Physics APIs, Physics file formats, Maya, Max, XSI, Cinema 4D, Lightwave, Blender, thinkingParticles™ and other simulation tools, exporters and importers
Post Reply
zanetti
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:32 am

[HELP] Export compound collision objects to COLLADA

Post by zanetti »

It is really attractive to play with the example 4_compound_construct3.blend and thanks for your work!

It behaves as expected when running in blender through "PKEY" but I failed to export it from blender with
COLLADA 1.4 exporter. Just in case, please refer to the attached file for reference (Example file from Erwin).

My configuration is: blender 2.47, bullet 2.71 & 2.72 alpha 1 with testing application ReleaseColladaDemo.exe
When exporting, I tried: checked "Triangles", "Bake Matrices", "Use Relative Paths" and "Use UV Imange Mats".

There is good chance that I incorrectly used some options, so please tell me the proper options, and perfect
if with the exported working .dae file.

Cheers,

Zanetti
Attachments
4_compound_construct3.zip
Compound object example
(38.02 KiB) Downloaded 551 times
Post Reply