Search found 50 matches

by pildanovak
Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:58 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Bugs (Applies to 2.42 preview27)
Replies: 22
Views: 61484

thanks for explaining.

If you like the demo, it can be put to other testing demos.
by pildanovak
Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:53 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Bugs (Applies to 2.42 preview27)
Replies: 22
Views: 61484

has anybody tested this demo I made for p2p constraints? http://www.ffa.vutbr.cz/~novak/dwnflz/p2p2.blend It showed some weird things with the freezing. EDIT: I tested with the new version - there's a network of p2p constraints "getting nervous"(just look at it :)) Also, test with clicking...
by pildanovak
Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:13 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Bullet blender progress?
Replies: 1
Views: 8088

Bullet blender progress?

I only want to ask if some development of bullet blender goes on, if it's stopped completely or if it's stopped temporarily...
by pildanovak
Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:25 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: feature request - dynamic actors without rigidbody propertie
Replies: 0
Views: 6078

feature request - dynamic actors without rigidbody propertie

Hi, I'd like to request something what original blender sumo engine had. In the settings for actors, you coud set up if the object is dynamic separately from that it behaves like a rigidbody. this means that the object(dynamic but not rigidbody) didn't collide and get impulses like in reality, and d...
by pildanovak
Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:08 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: new windows testbuild 2005 july 19
Replies: 2
Views: 13915

Hi, I noticed that "show framereate" dramatically slows down simulation