Is the international units (meter, Newton, Pa) used in Bullet Physics?
Thank you.
Is the international units used in Bullet physics?
-
Xuhai.Tang
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 pm
Re: Is the international units used in Bullet physics?
I checked some, and the answer is probably yes.Xuhai.Tang wrote:Is the international units (meter, Newton, Pa) used in Bullet Physics?
Thank you.
Re: Is the international units used in Bullet physics?
Yes. I have faced only the problem determining btRotationalLimitMotor::m_MaxMotorForce units. In my experiments the unit is not "Newton * meter". I will be very appreciated if someone explains the meaning and unit of the m_MaxMotorForce variable.Xuhai.Tang wrote:Is the international units (meter, Newton, Pa) used in Bullet Physics?
Thank you.
Re: Is the international units used in Bullet physics?
I don't actually know, but my guess is that it may be the impulse equivalent of a torque. In other words, perhaps the unit is "Newton * meter * seconds", where the seconds comes from the timestep (dt).dikobraz wrote:Yes. I have faced only the problem determining btRotationalLimitMotor::m_MaxMotorForce units. In my experiments the unit is not "Newton * meter". I will be very appreciated if someone explains the meaning and unit of the m_MaxMotorForce variable.Xuhai.Tang wrote:Is the international units (meter, Newton, Pa) used in Bullet Physics?
Thank you.
Re: Is the international units used in Bullet physics?
Thanks. I suppose you are right, accordingly to my experients and http://illumium.org/node/31(in russian, but code is in C++ anyway) this value is really angular momentum.bone wrote:I don't actually know, but my guess is that it may be the impulse equivalent of a torque. In other words, perhaps the unit is "Newton * meter * seconds", where the seconds comes from the timestep (dt).dikobraz wrote:Yes. I have faced only the problem determining btRotationalLimitMotor::m_MaxMotorForce units. In my experiments the unit is not "Newton * meter". I will be very appreciated if someone explains the meaning and unit of the m_MaxMotorForce variable.Xuhai.Tang wrote:Is the international units (meter, Newton, Pa) used in Bullet Physics?
Thank you.
Re: Is the international units used in Bullet physics?
I would say yes, but 24hr-printer-cartridges.com difficult define them, I'll check