Bullet crashing with the scale of the geometry

Post Reply
vipinjs
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:48 am

Bullet crashing with the scale of the geometry

Post by vipinjs »

Hello,

I am using Bullet to compute the collisions between an avatar and geometries. I have used btGImpactTriangleMeshShape as collision object for both the objects (avatar and geometry).
I computed the collisions using contactTest function. The issue is that Bullet computes the collision for certain scale of the geometry, i.e. if I scale the geometry uniformly by 60 times, bullet compute the collision points. But when I increased the scale of the geometry from 60 to 80 bullet is crashing with the message an issue with the fuzzyZero() function. The attached pictures provide more information.

Any input is highly appreciated.

regards,
vipin
Attachments
Scale of the object 80
Scale of the object 80
Bullet_Scale2.jpg (70.15 KiB) Viewed 4741 times
Scale of the object: 60
Scale of the object: 60
Bullet_Scale1.jpg (68.46 KiB) Viewed 4741 times
Post Reply