Pilots learn to fly planes using flight simulators. Doctors learn to do medical procedures using the simulators we create. Medical Simulation Corporation (MSC) develops high-tech simulation training programs used by doctors, nurses and other medical professionals. We have been doing this for more than 12 years and are the worldwide leader in simulation training.
MSC is based in Denver, Colorado with 300 days of sunshine each year - more than San Diego or Miami Beach (see http://www.metrodenver.org for more info). We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA and a range of optional benefits. Dress is casual. We do offer relocation assistance.
About the Position
As an Analysis/Games/Physics/Graphic Engineer, you will be challenged to develop Global Finite Element Models (GFEM) for modeling and interaction. You will have a broad variety of tasks within the global FE and deformable modeling and simulation solutions. Working in Denver in a strong team of game physics and numerical analysts, your principle activities will include:
• Develop numerical methods for large rotation FE model
• Deformable modeling formulation that stands up to clinical interrogation and interaction
• Fluid dynamics
• Collision detection of deformable models
• Ensure methods development for all modeling and simulation
• Full scale validation of FE and deformable modeling
• Methods and tools development to support program requirements
• Graphics shader support for the deformable modeling results
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
• Previous finite element analysis experience, MATLAB experience
• Implementation and optimization of numerical methods
• Strong C++ and OO skills
• Demonstrated growth in technical responsibility during your career
• A background in game physics, stress or numerical analysis is desirable
• Strong team player - as the interactions with customers will call upon good interpersonal skills
Apply if you think quickly on your feet and have the ability to apply new techniques in creative ways. We’re looking forward to having you join our team.
Please submit your resume to:
http://tbe.taleo.net/NA4/ats/careers/re ... s=1&rid=80
Job seekers and recruitment for game physics developers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1