Bullet physics compile issue

Shonaboy

Bullet physics compile issue

Post by Shonaboy »

Hello Everyone

I am new to bullet physics and trying to run bullet application.

I download bullet and followed all the install instructions from wiki for lunix.

I created a folder on my Desktop called bullet_test. In bullet_test I created a file called hello.cpp/

I cd into bullet_test folder and ran.

g++ *cpp -lSDL -lGL -lGLU -lSDL_image -lBulletCollision -lLinearMath -I/usr/include/bullet

Output:
/tmp/ccqWPh4s.o:opengl.cpp:function addSphere(float, float, float, float, float): error: undefined reference to 'btRigidBody::btRigidBody(btRigidBody::btRigidBodyConstructionInfo const&)'
/tmp/ccqWPh4s.o:opengl.cpp:function init(float): error: undefined reference to 'btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver::btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver()'
/tmp/ccqWPh4s.o:opengl.cpp:function init(float): error: undefined reference to 'btDiscreteDynamicsWorld::btDiscreteDynamicsWorld(btDispatcher*, btBroadphaseInterface*, btConstraintSolver*, btCollisionConfiguration*)'
/tmp/ccqWPh4s.o:opengl.cpp:function init(float): error: undefined reference to 'btRigidBody::btRigidBody(btRigidBody::btRigidBodyConstructionInfo const&)'
/tmp/ccqWPh4s.o:opengl.cpp:function vtable for btTypedConstraint: error: undefined reference to 'btTypedConstraint::serialize(void*, btSerializer*) const'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Hope you can help.

Thank you.