BulletSharp, x64 and BT_USE_DOUBLE_PRECISION

RocketMonkey

BulletSharp, x64 and BT_USE_DOUBLE_PRECISION

Post by RocketMonkey »

Hello!

I'm trying to build Bullet3 and BulletSharp wrapper with 64bit and the double precision option but ran into some problem with unresolved tokens when building BulletSharp, like this:

Error LNK2028 unresolved token (0A000074) "public: static void __cdecl btCollisionWorld::objectQuerySingle(class btConvexShape const *,class btTransform const &,class btTransform const &,class btCollisionObject *,class btCollisionShape const *,class btTransform const &,struct btCollisionWorld::ConvexResultCallback &,float)" (?objectQuerySingle@btCollisionWorld@@$$FSAXPEBVbtConvexShape@@AEBVbtTransform@@1PEAVbtCollisionObject@@PEBVbtCollisionShape@@1AEAUConvexResultCallback@1@M@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __clrcall BulletSharp::CollisionWorld::ObjectQuerySingle(class BulletSharp::ConvexShape ^,class BulletSharp::Matrix,class BulletSharp::Matrix,class BulletSharp::CollisionObject ^,class BulletSharp::CollisionShape ^,class BulletSharp::Matrix,class BulletSharp::ConvexResultCallback ^,float)" (?ObjectQuerySingle@CollisionWorld@BulletSharp@@$$FSMXPE$AAVConvexShape@2@VMatrix@2@1PE$AAVCollisionObject@2@PE$AAVCollisionShape@2@1PE$AAVConvexResultCallback@2@M@Z) BulletSharp K:\dev\BulletSharp\CollisionWorld.obj 1

I've been following this guide:
https://syaifulnizamyahya.wordpress.com ... th-opentk/

I think it might be something with __cdecl vs __clrcall but I'm not sure how to fix it, so if anyone succeded or if there is prebuilt BulletSharp x64 *with double precision* I'd be greatful!

TIA
RocketMonkey

Re: BulletSharp, x64 and BT_USE_DOUBLE_PRECISION

Post by RocketMonkey »

Oups, nevermind solved it.
(Forgot to uncomment //#define BT_USE_DOUBLE_PRECISION in BulletSharp)