btAlignObjectArray address issue

ihmc3jn09hk

btAlignObjectArray address issue

Post by ihmc3jn09hk »

Hi all,

I come across a problem with btAlignObjectArray when accessing the size of itself by size(). I am using bullet 2.87 with IDE QtCreator and studying cloth simulation. The BulletPhysics libraries are compiled using the provided CMake and ported to a demo project through QtCreator. Since recent versions of Bullet does not include an OpenCL implementation of SoftBody , I have to use the particular module in Bullet 2.82 while the rest are from 2.87. 8) 8)

I customized some initialization setup from the example given in 2.82 and the application can be compiled and run. Until stepSimulate() from btSoftMultiBodyDynamicsWorld is called can crashe. By digging into the implementation, a wild situation is found. The returned value of the m_nodes (btAlignObjectArray::size() is inconsistent with the value fetched by the IDE's inspector as following figure.
Issuse.PNG
Issuse.PNG (110.21 KiB) Viewed 2434 times
By digging a little bit deeper, I found the address for the m_nodes property of SoftBody is changed during accessing the size of it by size() as shown in following figures. :!: :?: :!: I rebuilt the SoftBody module from 2.82 by referencing the LinearMath from 2.87 still no good. Any clue on that?
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (98.06 KiB) Viewed 2434 times
Issuse2.PNG
Issuse2.PNG (55.36 KiB) Viewed 2434 times