Where should I contribute to documentation?

Official Python bindings with a focus on reinforcement learning and robotics.
fermidirac

Where should I contribute to documentation?

Post by fermidirac »

Hi everyone,
I've recently began using pybullet for my simulation, migrating away from panda3D's awesome game engine into a more compact pybullet physics simulation.
For the simulator i've been reading up on how to move to pybullet's collision system, and to replace my old physics engine calls. I noticed the auto-gen (doxygen) c++ documentation seems nice, but pybullet is far from complete. The old wiki points to a google doc which is a monolithic book-like document containing many function calls.
I'm from the numpy/scipy/tensorflow universe, and their documenation I find very easy to use and navigate through, even for complex tasks. I'd like to setup some docs for pybullet either by-hand, or through Sphyinx-style comment parsing from the pybullet hooks.

Anywho. Where do I contribute? Should I just make my own wiki or readthedocs and start commenting the function calls so that they're parsed right? Should I fork pybullet and mess with it in my own little universe? Is there plans for a new wiki which contains the data from the monolithic google doc? What can I do to help the python-side of the community?