- Add support for fast batch raycasting on SPU / BulletMultiThreaded
- Add support for 16 and 32-bit indexed triangle meshes in SPU / BulletMultiThreaded version.
- Improved COLLADA Physics export snapshot from any Bullet btDynamicsWorld. Saving the physics world into .dae (xml textfile) can be useful for debugging etc.
- Initial version for Character Control Demo
- Bugfixes in ConvexCast support against the world.
- Added btCapsuleShapeX/Z
- Added btTypedUserInfo, useful for serialization
- Added Stan Melax Convex Hull utility library in Extras/ConvexHull. This is useful to render non-polyhedral convex objects, and to simplify convex polyhedra.
Development is ongoing, and outstanding issues will roll into upcoming releases.
Thanks for all feedback,