[GAME] Coin Plunger. Medieval Castle

Show what you made with Bullet Physics SDK: Games, Demos, Integrations with a graphics engine, modeler or any other application
MARAUD3R

[GAME] Coin Plunger. Medieval Castle

Post by MARAUD3R »

Hi!
I would like to present You my new free Android game "Coin Plunger. Medieval Castle"- it's a variation of coin pusher/coin dozer gambling machine.
(direct Google Play link- https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... oinplunger )

Of course it uses Bullet Physics for object's interactions.

The game was compiled for armv6/v7-neon and x86 platforms. It does not uses "Bullet Physics Effects" optimized for NEON, but I'll try switch on it.
What can I say of amrv6 VS armv7-neon (it's gcc compiler flags to use neon instructions and optimizations): my test device HTC Desire can run Coin Plunger (aceptable framerate ) ~50 objects using armv6 backend, simply switching to armv7 - we'll get about 80-90 simulated objects with aceptable framerate on the same device- hope to get more, by rewriting code to use Bullet phx!

A very special thanks to Bullet's contributors. Thank you Erwin!

And some pictures:
ImageImage

P.S. Please, sorry for poor English.
MARAUD3R

Re: [GAME] Coin Plunger. Medieval Castle

Post by MARAUD3R »

Monika wrote:Yep. An interesting game, but the pic sometimes ripples on my Android-phone. Could you write which processor will be suitable to play without any problems?
Hmm, can't tell it, but it was tested on Sams Galaxy Tab & HTC Desire.
I think it's offtopic, let's continue on PM?
Last edited by S1L3nCe on Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Add
danialhertz

Re: [GAME] Coin Plunger. Medieval Castle

Post by danialhertz »

michaelosborne wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:33 pm Cool, thank you for the game!