A full game (but its very very small) that I´ve developed using:
• Irrlicht (open source 3D graphics engine)
• Audiere (opensource audio lib)
• Bullet physics (opensource physics lib)
Intends to be for all family and friends, for any age, any skills.
Image URL: https://sites.google.com/site/jorgerosa ... oto-03.jpg
– Controls have just 3 main keys: UP + DOWN + SHOOT.
– No lives, no countdown timers, no stress!
– Audios are soft, no shoot, no fire, no agressive sounds, enemies don’t die, no Zombies, no blood.
– Download is around 35Mb files size.
– No install is required (just unzip).
FORUM & DOWNLOAD:
http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/forum/v ... =6&t=52256
Show what you made with Bullet Physics SDK: Games, Demos, Integrations with a graphics engine, modeler or any other application
2 posts • Page 1 of 1