Xcode set up
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:39 pm
After installing Bullet I went ahead and tried to make a little test application in Xcode following the steps laid out here. Obviously since I'm writing it didn't work. Every time I go to compile I get this error:
If anyone has an idea as to what's going on I'd love to hear it or even just a suggestion as to what to try next.
I've tried everything I could think of in my limited experience: using the framework of the method from the link, updating the compiler. What makes it stranger is that the example programs compile find, even in Xcode.{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC4
{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC5
{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC6
{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC7
{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC8
{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC9
{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC10
{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC11
{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC12
{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC13
{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC14
Command /Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 failed with exit code 1
If anyone has an idea as to what's going on I'd love to hear it or even just a suggestion as to what to try next.