Help! Recreating gear with 14
Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:21 pm
Hi,
1. I load the gear demo, it works
2. If i make a new cylider and set up the gear exactly like the one in the demo, everything goes right through the child cubes. the gear does not rotate. I have they dynamic compound cylider with the hinge, then child dynamic cubes. just like the demo.
I tried making a new file and tried recreating the gear and same result. I can't get it to work and i have no ideal why.
3. Im using priview 14 , is there a new one?
4. For the contest do you have to use 14 or can you use a newer version?
Any help please. Thanks
1. I load the gear demo, it works
2. If i make a new cylider and set up the gear exactly like the one in the demo, everything goes right through the child cubes. the gear does not rotate. I have they dynamic compound cylider with the hinge, then child dynamic cubes. just like the demo.
I tried making a new file and tried recreating the gear and same result. I can't get it to work and i have no ideal why.
3. Im using priview 14 , is there a new one?
4. For the contest do you have to use 14 or can you use a newer version?
Any help please. Thanks