Page 1 of 1
Physics-based Walking (A New Zero)
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:22 pm
by winduptoy
I saw this video and I was amazed, and naturally, I want to try to do it myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_DeZUg9HiY
Does anyone have any idea how he made the character walk? Look at the video at 1:15. What kind of constraints do you think he's using? Is he making some kind of springs?
Re: Physics-based Walking (A New Zero)
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:13 am
by Flix
[OT. I think the Help Forum is more appropriate for this kind of questions]
Anyway as far as I know you may be interested in some of these links:
http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/ ... =17&t=7855
http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/ ... f=9&t=8153
And you may try to search the Forum with the keyword: "robot". I've found this:
http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/ ... f=9&t=8408
Hope it helps.
Re: Physics-based Walking (A New Zero)
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:20 am
by BluePrintRandom
I have a walking rig that balences and uses torque to walk over at BlenderArtists,
Search "Torque Rig"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s57ipxhXBS4