Ghost for some objects.
Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:47 am
Hi.
Well it is a request.
I was trying to create an object that will be the parent of another object that will be used as a hammer. The problem is that if the hammer touch the dynamic object then anwanted reactions take place. Like moving in any (random) direction. The only solution that came to my mind is an option that some objects will be able to react like ghost at some objects and not all.
I don't know if it is posible to be done all ready with bullet.
Also are we going to have more access to bullet api throu python in the next realese?
Thanks.
Well it is a request.
I was trying to create an object that will be the parent of another object that will be used as a hammer. The problem is that if the hammer touch the dynamic object then anwanted reactions take place. Like moving in any (random) direction. The only solution that came to my mind is an option that some objects will be able to react like ghost at some objects and not all.
I don't know if it is posible to be done all ready with bullet.
Also are we going to have more access to bullet api throu python in the next realese?
Thanks.