Page 1 of 1
Game engine huge problem....
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:59 am
by chirpsalot
Lol i'm using the oben bsd blender....and my game engine is aparently disabled in this release.... Can i fix it? And i did download it from
http://www.blender.org..... And if your answere works i will be forever gratefull, because I've been searching for an answere for over a month.
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:42 am
by chirpsalot
can someone at least post something.... lol it makes me feel ignored.... This is really frustrating, because I really want to start working on game engine so I can slowly make my way up from maze to fps

but my game engine doesn't work...tell me if i need to give you guys more information please.
Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:31 pm
by Erwin Coumans
Please use other forums like Elysiun/blender artists, that is a better place.
Thanks,
Erwin