Spawn hinge constraint
Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:43 pm
Hi there...
Is it possible to use the EDIT:add object, actuator with hinge constrant meshes?
If so how?
I am trying to make a rag doll "spawn" after I collide with a "trigger" (a dynamic object).
I have tried spawning the topmost parent and I get a crash before the game even runs.
I have also tried parenting everything to an empty with the Ghost and actor buttons ticked.
No crash this time but the constraints seem to be missing.
TIA for any help
Is it possible to use the EDIT:add object, actuator with hinge constrant meshes?
If so how?
I am trying to make a rag doll "spawn" after I collide with a "trigger" (a dynamic object).
I have tried spawning the topmost parent and I get a crash before the game even runs.
I have also tried parenting everything to an empty with the Ghost and actor buttons ticked.
No crash this time but the constraints seem to be missing.
TIA for any help