Page 1 of 1

Physics Engines comparisons and benchmarks

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:50 pm
by dimitri
Where can i find some docs on physical engines and some benchmark
suite?
I was trying some by my self.. I must write a simulator for an
anthropomorphic learning robot...
but other then the API I don't know how to compare speed and accuracy
is there any benchmark suite or a standard set of test?
Or is someone interested in building one?
let me know.
I'll post this message in every forum I know related to physics
engines
C u
Dimitri Ognibene

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:47 pm
by aboeing
you can try pal:
http://pal.sourceforge.net/

or opal, but I believe opal only properly supports ODE at the moment

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:12 pm
by Etherton
aboeing wrote:you can try pal:
http://pal.sourceforge.net/
The link to pal since to be about the doxigen doc only, how can I download the application?

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:01 pm
by aboeing