Page 1 of 1

gameblender documentation

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:45 pm
by Guest
Here is a very old but still useful document about using the blender game engine:

http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... derDoc.pdf

I Wonder if Carsten Wartman still has the original doc, so we can make an updated version ?

And an 'extra' about the game engine 2.12:
http://www.erwincoumans.com/ftp/pub/tes ... asheet.pdf

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:38 pm
by fobsta
Great find

Maybe it can be incorporated into the next version of the Blander Manual?

The current Blender 2.3 Guide doesn't know the Game Engine exists :wink:

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:00 am
by calli
I think this document was further developed into the gameKit which is a download at the e-shop....

If I remember right there was a sperated reference part of the gamekit freely downloadable some time. I cant find it now...

All the material is now property of the Blender foundation I guess, so its mostly up to Ton to decide.

The Source of the gameKit however is Docbook/SGML which may be usable and resides savely on my HD ;-)

Carsten