just wanted to hear if you've had any
Blender/Ogre Project page....
I haven't had much time lately to work on it, so not much progress has been made,
As of now, its possible to load .blend files at runtime with the bParse library.
There is still a lot to be converted from the files, but it converts Mesh/Camera/Empty/Lamp objects.
Basic game logic is also converted (mouse/keyboard/always) sensors (and) controllers,(object) actuators.
I've spent a lot of time stabilizing the current code base, and plan to spend more time doing so before more Ogre|Ketsji features are added.
I'm horrible at keeping my progress up to date, so I apologize!
Thanks,
Charlie
As of now, its possible to load .blend files at runtime with the bParse library.
There is still a lot to be converted from the files, but it converts Mesh/Camera/Empty/Lamp objects.
Basic game logic is also converted (mouse/keyboard/always) sensors (and) controllers,(object) actuators.
I've spent a lot of time stabilizing the current code base, and plan to spend more time doing so before more Ogre|Ketsji features are added.
I'm horrible at keeping my progress up to date, so I apologize!
Thanks,
Charlie
Good to know, thanks!Something I forgot to tell you was that the last two binarys you had released required the zlib1.dll but did not come with it. Just thought I would mention that.
What kind of errors are you guys getting?
It uses CMake to generate makefiles
http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Index.html
I tested it with MSVC and MSYS makefiles on Windows, and they both compile fine.
hi snailrose
Have you made any progress?
i check this old example and works very well whith keyboard sensor an motion actuator.
http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... -24-06.zip
dream someday to see finished it
it excuses by my impatience
thank you very much by your work ...
Have you made any progress?
i check this old example and works very well whith keyboard sensor an motion actuator.
dream someday to see finished it
it excuses by my impatience
thank you very much by your work ...