Page 6 of 6

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:30 pm
by Erwin Coumans
I will show the PC version, and the COLLADA RT version has snippets of your machines (not the full machine).

There is no time left for polishing up for the show,

Please stay tuned and be patient until next Sunday (topic closed until then)
Erwin

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:43 pm
by Erwin Coumans
Pictures of the entries are uploaded. The file download will follow.

I plan an additional vote on elysiun/blender artists as additional confirmation.

http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediaw ... ontest2007

Thanks for the great entries!
Erwin

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:25 pm
by endif
So when do we find out who won?

I think it says you would say on the 11th, but I haven't heard anything.

I guess Erwin must be just crazy busy.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:44 pm
by Erwin Coumans
We have been reviewing the entries, but need to spend a few more days to come to a fair decision.

Please stay tuned!
Erwin

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:53 pm
by endif
sounds like a good idea!

i thought you were burned out from the conference! my dad is from engineering conferences lol

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:00 pm
by endif
edit: nevermind

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:40 pm
by moobins
If there will be this additional voting on blenderartists, I don't think so :D

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:47 pm
by endif
I dunno, I think its a little late for polling on Blenderartists

I suspect that he is showing them to coworkers at SCEA.

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:34 pm
by endif
Hey Erwin, when can we expect the winners to be announced?

On a side note I noticed you are now up to Bullet 2.47! Will these improvements be in the next version of blender?

Keep up the good work!

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:58 pm
by darkelfv
Is there a new build with the new bullet for blender windows? Where can i see the list of improvements !!!!

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:06 pm
by endif
please read my post again...
Hey Erwin, when can we expect the winners to be announced?

On a side note I noticed you are now up to Bullet 2.47! Will these improvements be in the next version of blender?

Keep up the good work!
it says Bullet 2.47, not Blender 2.47

lol

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:15 am
by darkelfv
:P you misunderstand what i was asking for.

I was not asking for a new version of blender, I was asking for a new build which means a new build of current blender with the current bullet integrated in. He did this for 2.43 with preview builds. I used preview 14 to make most of my entry.

I was asking for the updates notes for bullet's new build not blender :P

It might not be that big of a update, sence its release someone could get the source code of blender and bullet and rebuild it from the svn. Im honestly not even for sure what version of bullet was used for 2.43 blender. I don't feel like trying to build it myself. All i have on this system right now is vb.net and asp.net. I doubt it will compile that, haha.

Ignore my english, im a programmer not a english major :P

Email Question

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:16 pm
by endif
Hey Erwin, this morning i received an email from a domain other than your continuousphysics one, that asked for my information. I suspect that the email is legitimate, but I just want to be sure.

I'm really excited and hope all of the entries help to promote Bullet!

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:39 pm
by Erwin Coumans
Yes, I used my gmail account instead, so it is legitimate.

Feel free to reply to the original email 'contest2007@continuousphysics.com' or 'contest2007@bulletphysics.com'

Congratulations and thanks,
Erwin