Memory leak problem after applying "Internal Edge Utility"
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:05 am
Hi,
I am a new bie in the world of Bullet Physics. I have applied Internal Edge Utility in my project as per the bullet physics example demo "AppInternalEdgeDemo".
When I quit my project,I am getting memory leak error in following part of the code:
btTriangleInfoMap* triangleInfoMap = new btTriangleInfoMap();
btGenerateInternalEdgeInfo(trimeshShape,triangleInfoMap);
I don't have any idea how to delete( i.e. free memory) this triangleInfoMap object.
Please give your valuable suggestions...
Regards
huRRc@ne
I am a new bie in the world of Bullet Physics. I have applied Internal Edge Utility in my project as per the bullet physics example demo "AppInternalEdgeDemo".
When I quit my project,I am getting memory leak error in following part of the code:
btTriangleInfoMap* triangleInfoMap = new btTriangleInfoMap();
btGenerateInternalEdgeInfo(trimeshShape,triangleInfoMap);
I don't have any idea how to delete( i.e. free memory) this triangleInfoMap object.
Please give your valuable suggestions...
Regards
huRRc@ne