Page 2 of 2

Re: CG Final Project using Bullet - source code available

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:32 pm
by theBubbleDrummer
I'd very much appreciate being able to see the source code for this impressive project.

Thanks for sharing your work so that others can learn from it !

/ O \

Re: CG Final Project using Bullet - source code available

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:15 pm
by leecas
good job! impressive.
would you please give me your source code!Thank you

Re: CG Final Project using Bullet - source code available

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:51 pm
by honzaw
Very impressive!
Could you please send me the source code.
Thanks for sharing

Re: CG Final Project using Bullet - source code available

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:22 am
by zakgof
Could you share the sources with me too ?
(Why don't you just make the like public ?)

Re: CG Final Project using Bullet - source code available

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:15 pm
by neopangaia
I am also interested in the link to this code

http://neopangaia.com- adult mmo - virtualplanet earth

Re: CG Final Project using Bullet - source code available

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:20 pm
by ntgd
Can I have source, please?

Re: CG Final Project using Bullet - source code available

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:25 am
by matengihuy
I saw your project on Youtube and now see it here. It's impressive.

May I have you code please? Thank you in advance

Re: CG Final Project using Bullet - source code available

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:07 am
by duncang
Looks very interesting could you PM me a link to the source so I can have a look!
Thanks
Duncan.

Re: CG Final Project using Bullet - source code available

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:50 am
by davet
Would appreciate a ptr to the src. Thanks a lot.

Re: CG Final Project using Bullet - source code available

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:51 pm
by shanfl
:D.wonderful!
good job!

why not open your source to us . I just want to see how you implement it .thank you very much!

Re: CG Final Project using Bullet - source code available

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:08 pm
by srikrishna3118
hi I am working on a project to add motion sensor data to model and main target is to minimize the number of sensors using physics library. I need some starting point. I would be greatly helpful if you send your source code for reference and please suggest me where do i need to start.
1) I am using Assimp library for rendering the model animation.
2) I could add some bullet objects like boxes spheres and give some velocity and friction to it.

I am actually struck near constraints and contraints solvers. Is there any demos regarding those.
Thanks in advance.