special physics environment
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:35 am
hi all,
I have a Bachelor of Visual arts and a bachelor of education and recently became a Autodesk Certified Instructor (for n00bs)
I have a game pitch for a game that would be fun to play and deliver educational outcomes.
http://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2048
I am looking to set up a team to make a demo, the trickiest bit is setting up the "special physics" involved in the game arena.
Questions... Do you like the idea?
Can bullet do this?
Can you guys give me any pointers and is anyone out there interested in being involved?
Thanks all for your time and interest,
Have a great day
sub
I have a Bachelor of Visual arts and a bachelor of education and recently became a Autodesk Certified Instructor (for n00bs)
I have a game pitch for a game that would be fun to play and deliver educational outcomes.
http://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2048
I am looking to set up a team to make a demo, the trickiest bit is setting up the "special physics" involved in the game arena.
Questions... Do you like the idea?
Can bullet do this?
Can you guys give me any pointers and is anyone out there interested in being involved?
Thanks all for your time and interest,
Have a great day
sub