Page 1 of 1
specific collision flags
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:14 am
by JohnBoyMan
Hello. I have a game in with a type of collision shape that i only want to collide with certain other objects. I have blocks and i have robots. They both have their own bodies. I don't want the blocks to collide with the other blocks, and i want the robots to bump into the blocks but i dont want the blocks to be moved by the robots. I was thinking about setting a custom collision flag for each blocks and robots. How would i make it so that in a collision between two objects one is effectef but not the other?thanks
Re: specific collision flags
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:52 am
by Dr.Shepherd
JohnBoyMan wrote:Hello. I have a game in with a type of collision shape that i only want to collide with certain other objects. I have blocks and i have robots. They both have their own bodies. I don't want the blocks to collide with the other blocks, and i want the robots to bump into the blocks but i dont want the blocks to be moved by the robots. I was thinking about setting a custom collision flag for each blocks and robots. How would i make it so that in a collision between two objects one is effectef but not the other?thanks
collision masks, check the tutorials