Page 1 of 1

Bullet 2.43 Preview 6

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:03 am
by Erwin Coumans
Hi,

Game Blender previews are coming again. Don't worry if things don't work: this release might have issue due to upgrade to Bullet 2.x.

Malachy Duffin works on some patches and other bugfixes, and those fixes will be included in upcoming previews. See also http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=81102

Blender 2.43 Preview 6 download for Win32:
http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... -win32.zip

Blender 2.43 Preview 6 download for Mac OS X i386:
http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... -Xi386.zip

Rigidbody Constraint editing sample .blend
http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... .blend.zip

Image

Erwin

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:28 am
by bugman_2000
Hi, I realize this is a pretty old post, but I'm wondering where I should be looking to find the functionality described here, if it's been implemented. I see something like it in the current 2.43 release, under "Generic (Experimental)" but nothing like a constrained hinge shown in the shot here. Also, is there a thread or documentation describing exactly how this should be used? It seems sort of self-explanatory, but the LinMin values I'm not clear on... I presume they're slider for slider joints, but at present I have not gotten the Generic joint to work at all, it simply breaks a part, and I'm wondering if this is something I'm doing wrong or whether it's due to the experimental nature.

Is something like this under development for 2.44?

Thanks,

Tony