Compound collision shape using .bullet binary file
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:42 pm
Hi,
I have used maya dynamica plugin, all working good when a play animation, this plugin is good !
My question is simple, when I export to .bullet binary file, i suppose he exports all structure data with name all that.
Is it possible to import this .bullet file just for one objet into a btCompoundShape ?
because the wiki say how to import a bullet for the scene using btBulletWorldImporter who is good when you have
a complete scene into maya, but not if you want to have just one object.
I would have .mesh + .physic and load all in one to a sceneObject class.
Thanks to answer
I have used maya dynamica plugin, all working good when a play animation, this plugin is good !
My question is simple, when I export to .bullet binary file, i suppose he exports all structure data with name all that.
Is it possible to import this .bullet file just for one objet into a btCompoundShape ?
because the wiki say how to import a bullet for the scene using btBulletWorldImporter who is good when you have
a complete scene into maya, but not if you want to have just one object.
I would have .mesh + .physic and load all in one to a sceneObject class.
Thanks to answer